Setting up two-factor authentication
Some companies require drivers to set up two-factor authentication (2FA) during onboarding. This straightforward process helps protect you and your company from potential fraud.
Follow these steps to set up 2FA:
- During account activation, you’ll be prompted to enter your phone number. When this happens, enter your phone number and press Submit.
- After pressing Submit, two things will happen:
- You’ll be directed to a ‘Verify it's you’ screen.
- You’ll receive a 6-digit verification code via text.
If you did not receive a code, tap Resend code, or press < Back to re-enter your phone number.
- On the ‘Verify it's you’ screen, enter your verification code. Then, hit the Verify button.
That's it! Next time you log in to Cardata, you will receive a code via text that you can use to verify your identity.