How to manually start and stop a trip
If you’re in a hurry and want to make sure that Cardata is updating at your pace, you can force the app to start or stop recording a trip.
How to manually start a trip
- Open Cardata.
- Tap the purple Plus button near the bottom of the Driver Dashboard.
- Tap Start trip.
- Start driving! Cardata should now be recording your trip.
- When the trip is done, you can either wait for Cardata to stop tracking automatically, or you can manually stop the trip.
How to manually stop a trip
- On the Trip in Progress screen, tap the red stop button.
- A small menu will appear. Tap End trip.
- After tapping End trip, you’ll be redirected to the Driver Dashboard.