How to manually update the app
To get the most out of Cardata, we highly recommend that you make sure the app is always updated to the latest version. While turning on automatic updates is the easiest way to do this, you can also manually update the app by following the steps below.
If you’re using an iOS device:
- Open the App Store.
- Tap the profile icon at the top of the screen.
- Scroll until you hit an ‘Available Updates’ list. Cardata will be found in that list. Once you’ve located it, tap the Update button next to Cardata.
If you’re using an Android device:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap the profile icon at the top right corner.
- Tap Manage apps & devices.
- Scroll to locate Cardata and tap Update.