Using your Dashboard
The summary tab features a visual summary of your entire program. You can adjust the Date Range to access data from any desired time frame.
We offer visual summaries for the following information:
- Total reimbursement
- Total Mileage
- Active Driver Count
- Number of trips
- Month over month comparison
- Drivers eligible for reimbursement
- Average reimbursement per driver
- Average fixed per driver
- Average variable per driver
- Top 5 and bottom 5 drivers by distance
The Mileage/Reimbursement tab houses the following information:
- Active Drivers: On the left hand side, managers can view each division. Each division can be expanded to show a list of drivers belonging to the expanded division.
- Traffic Light System: Beside each driver’s name is a colored dot. There are three colors that can show up:
- Green: The user has set up their profile and sent in all compliant insurance documentation.
- Yellow: The user has not set up their profile and/or finished registration.
- Red: The user has either not provided compliant insurance documents or has been terminated.
- Monthly Reimbursement: A visual summary displaying each driver’s monthly reimbursement. It can be filtered by month or year.
- Monthly Mileage: A visual summary displaying each driver’s monthly mileage. It can be filtered by month or year. Each user has a bar that can be clicked into to see how their monthly mileage/reimbursement is trending.
The Tracking Adoption page allows managers to see which users are inputting manual trips or users that are adjusting their trips.