How do I report a bug on the beta app?
One of your jobs as a beta testers is to catch and report bugs. With every bug reported comes a fix that will improve the app for all of our drivers.
Read on to learn how to report a bug.
- Take screenshots of the issue you're experiencing.
- Visit Is it a bug? to make sure that what you're experiencing is not an expected beta app limitation.
- Open the beta app and tap the three-line menu icon at the top left corner of the screen.
From the menu, Submit feedback, found near the bottom of the menu.
- An email draft will pop up. Please explain your issue in the email, making sure to include:
- A description of the issue.
- What you expected to happen vs what happened instead.
- The actions you took that led up to the issue, so we can recreate what happened.
- Any relevant screenshots.
That's it! Thanks so much for taking the time to make Cardata the best it can be.