How to register for Cardata
When you're getting started on Cardata, you need to submit some basic personal information. This information is actually required for reimbursements, so please make sure you fill it out correctly... and soon!
Registering your Cardata account is the fourth step you'll need to complete as part of your onboarding. Click here for a complete onboarding checklist.
Open 'My Profile'
You can provide your personal information through the ‘My Profile’ screen. Here’s how to find this screen:
- Tap the three horizontal lines icon at the top left-hand corner of your Driver Dashboard. This will open the side menu.
- Tap View profile, found near the top of the menu.
You should be on the profile screen! You can enter your personal information from here.
Confirm home address
Let’s start by confirming your home address.
- Tap the ‘Confirm home address’ tab.
- If the address on the ‘Confirm home address’ screen is correct, tap Confirm. If the address is wrong and you see an Edit Address button, tap the button. From there, enter the correct information and tap Save. If the address is wrong and you see a Yes and No button, you will need to request an address change from your company. Tap the No button to get a relevant member of your company’s administrative team's contact info. You can still complete registration with an incorrect address. Just make sure to contact your company soon!
- Confirm whether or not you’ve deducted depreciation on this vehicle.
- Tap Save.
Enter banking information
Important: You’ll only need to fill out this information if Cardata handles your payments. If you’re not a direct pay client, you cannot access a banking screen. You can check whether Cardata handles your payments by visiting your company car policy. Where is my company car policy?
- Tap the 'Enter bank info' tab.
- Fill out the required information listed on the banking info screen. If you need help finding your banking information, click here.
- Tap Save.
Awesome! This concludes the registration process. You can always edit your information later by returning to the 'My Profile' screen.
Now that you've activated your account, you need to upload your insurance documents. Click here for instructions!